If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 80-65-15cm Gperw Dog bed flannel Dog Bed Kennel Non Slip Cushion Pad (Size 80-65-15cm)
- 48 Inch Elive Elite L.E.D. Tube Light, Cool White, 48 Inch
- Kess InHouse Roberlan Pineapple Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Pink Yellow
- Kesoto Heavy Duty Chew Ball, Equine Horse Pony Rubber Jolly Balls Soccer Play Toy Stable Field Toys with Handle
- Merrick Backcountry 96% Real Beef Recipe 12.7 oz 12 ct
- Pet Bag Cat Bag Kennel Can Be Shoulder Bag Diagonal Cross Breathable Comfortable Folding Car Bag Portable Pet Supplies (color B, Size Large)
- PL360 Arthogen Advanced Hip Joint Formula for Dogs Beef Cheese Flavor (90 Chewable Tablets)
- SHARPLES Do Not Disturb Oval Bed Grey Stripe 81cm pack of 1
- M LQGLY Pet wheelchair Dog wheelchair dog scooter rehabilitation training car out of the portable (Size M)
- J 81-107cm Glallen Pet Traction Rope Walking Dog Rope Medium Vest Type Big Dog Pet Chest Strap Supplies
- Outward Hound Fire Biterz Dog Toy Sea Turtle
- Revolution Flea & Worm Control for Puppies and Kittens 15 pack
- White Polar Bear Size 1(13-14 in height at TOP of head,Girth16 in) White Polar Bear Size 1(13-14 in height at TOP of head,Girth16 in) Pandaloon Polar Bear Dog Pet Costume AS SEEN ON Shark Tank Walking White Bear with Arms (Size 1 (13-14.5 in Total Heigh
- C 958020Pet house kennel Cat nest Washable Small dog Medium dog Large dog pet nest Pet mat Pet bed Four seasons available (color C, Size 95 80 20)
- Baby BiOrb 15L Aquarium in White with MCR LED Lighting, Heater Pack & Silver Stand
- 4 Pet Tunnel,Foldable Short Plush Cat Tunnel Tubes,Cat Nest Toy with Mat 72 52CM,4
- Dog Cat Pet Charms High Maintenance Screen Print Shirts Purple S (10)
- Feeder Hanging Outdoor Plastic Pet Bird Garden Decoration Wild Bird
- High Quality Genuine Leather Braided Studded Dog Collar, Red 1.25 Wide. Fits 16 20.5 Neck.
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.