If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Cremation Urns for Human Ashes Adults and Keepsake Urns Display Burial Urns at Home Or in Niche at Columbarium,
- Double Stainless Steel Dog Cat Bowls with NonSpill Design, for Pet Food and Water Feeder Colour Name Green bluee Pink
- Green LargeGreen Jem Double Door Dog Crate, Medium, Red
- Joybies Medium Red Piddle Skirt for Female Dog ( 15 17 Inches 38.1 cm 43.18 cm Along Spine collar to tail base )
- JWDP Pet Toy Bite Dog Toy Molars Vocal Toy Ball golden Retriever Pet Supplies Large Ball Nylon Rope Rubber Ball
- Lh Dog Car Seat Cover Waterproof Scratch Proof Nonslip Mat Back Seat Pet Predection Dog Travel Hammock All Cars Truck SUV
- Nest+mat S(8 kg inside pet)bluee And White Striped Pet Nest Removable Washable Four Seasons Universal Rectangular Small Medium Velvet Dog Cat Litter Mattress Villa Warm MUMUJIN (color Nest+mat, Size S(8 kg inside pet))
- Pet Parred Carrier, Bird Travel Bag,Space Capsule Transparent Backpack, Breathable 360° Sightseeing,Portable
- Hydor Koralia Smart Wave Pump Controller, 240 V
- Reptile Misting System, Rain Forest Aquarium Rainmaker Fogger Humidity Manual Mist System Mini Pump Kit for Reptiles Amphibians Herbs
- Harvest Small Harvest Small Mendota 3 8-Inch by 4-Feet Slip Lead, Small, Harvest
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.