If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Massive One Easy Release Click Buckle
Easy Removable Patches
2 Patches Included
M (Girth: 21" - 26")
Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review Amazon’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DHCY Pet Backpack Space Capsule Portable Waterproof Transparent Cat Backpack Multi-function Pet Cabin Dog Shoulder Bag Observation Bag Home Outdoor Cage Cage Backpack, Green
- NMN Products Butterfly Double Bowl Elevated Diner 10 Raised Feeder
- Red 5 8\ Red 5 8\ Tough 1 Cotton Lead with Copper Hardware
- URPOWER 100% Waterproof Pet Seat Cover Car Seat Cover for Pets Scratch Proof & Nonslip Backing & Hammock, Quilted, Padded, Durable Pet Seat Covers for Cars Trucks and SUVs
- B XCWW Cat Nest Winter Warm Closed Cat House Cat Sleeping Bag Kennel Cat Mattress Cat House Pet Supplies (color A)
- BigShiAUSPICIOUS New Transparent Pet Space Bag Out Portable Dog Bag Cat Backpack (color Black Stars)
- 1 All Systems Premium Predein Pack PreChalk (1 lb)
- Dog Leashes AutoButton Retractable Tractor Reflective and Durable Nylon Drawstring Suitable for MediumSized Small Dogs Green,M
- Filstar Progr Micro Fltr Pad by Mars Fishcare North America
- Horseware Rambo Dog Coat Duo Green Silver Size XXL (70cms)
- KESS InHouse LP1006ADM02 Liz Perez Vortex Purple Multicolor Watercolor Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Lightweight Fabric Pet Carrier Crate with Fleece Mat and Food Bag Medium (24 x 17 x 17) bluee
- Nite Ize NiteDawg LED LightUp Dog Collar Neon Pink XSmall Lightweight (4Pack)
- Pet Raincoat Teddy Puppy Poncho Small Dog FourLegged Reflective Jacket Soft Breathable Mesh, Multicolor MultiSize Optional, MultiPurpose Universal,C,S
- Red Dog Leash 6 Foot 5 8 Wide Beta Biothane
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.