If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fish Tank Magnetic Aquarium Glass Cleaner Fish Tank Cleaner Brush Algae Scrubber Cleaner Brush Tools
- Hot Pink Sturdi Products SturdiBag Small Pet Carrier, Smoke
- KESS InHouse Matt Eklund OverloadPurple Digital Pet Bowl, 7
- Metalab Snaffle Western Satin C semisnodo Poles Curve
- Pet Bag Oxford Cloth Comfort Portable Folding Travel Camping Dog Cat Pet Carrier Bag,L
- Platinum Pets Genuine WLC24INCLMSTR Medium Large Pearl White Leather Dog Collar with Stars, Cgoldna Lime
- QRFDIAN Pet urine pad diaper diaper disposable training dog urine pad diaper (Size M)
- Kess InHouse Susan Sanders Ivy Basket Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Green Weave
- 1 pcs Dog Leash, Dual Shock Absorbing Bungee Double Leash Coupler, Reflective for Night Time Walking Retractable No Tangle, 360° Swivel Clip, 2 Pcs 1 pcs
- Juwel Rio 300 350 SBX Aquarium Cabinet – Black
- Aqua Zonic Sumo G2 Aquarium Sump Pump 1
- DIYthinker Chocolate Biscuits Bottle Ice Cream Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- 50×50×20cm pet bed Pet Mat, Large Dog Kennel Cat House Removable And Washable Pet Nest Wear-resistant Bite Pet Bed (Size 50×50×20cm)
- orange Small orange Small Reflective Dog Warm Cotton Wool, Chest Predection Autumn and Winter pet Dog Puppy Vest,orange,S
- Red Small (14\ Red Small (14\ Peak Pooch No Pull Padded Comfort Nylon Dog Walking Harness for Small, Medium, and Large Dogs (Red, Small (14 19 Chest))
- WEIJ YAN Pet Bed, Quilt and Pillow, Comfortable Soft Full Washable Pet Beds, Dog Kennel Cotton Nest Princess Bed Cat Litter (color orange, Size S)
- Cat Bag Pet Out Bag Cat Cage Portable Bag Shoulder Dog Backpack Space Bag Books Packing Cat Articles
- Casual Home Wooden Pet Crate
- 5 Pack Cat Feather Refills, Natural Feather Replacements for Interactive Cat and Kitten Wand (11.5 inch)
- Dog Leather Leash,100cm Length, 10mm Thick Heavy Duty Anti Chew Metal Basic Pet Leads with Padded Nylon Handle for Medium and Large Dogs
- Garden Ornaments by Onefold BB21 Squirrel Waterfall Stone Bird Bath Feeder, Grey, 30x27x33 cm
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.