If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- M XGPT Soft Washable Dog Bed Cushion, giraffe Print Warm Dog Basket Bed Bolster Lounge with Fleece Lining & Non Slip Base
- bluee Pet Out Bag Portable Breathable Mesh Backpack Handbag Travel Bag Outdoor Travel
- bluee Large bluee Large Haoyushangmao Cat Bowl, Dog Bowl, Dog Feeder, Q Cat Bowl Vivipet Oblique Mouth Flat Face Cat Pet Cat Bowl Food Bowl Water Bowl Cat Food Eat Ceramic Rice Bowl Latest Models
- Kranich 66013 Mini Dog Trailer 12 Inches 118 x 51 x 55 cm Multi-Coloured
- Jute and Rope Plush Cow Dog Toy
- orange OUTAI Cat Toy cat Toy cat Interaction Three-Layer cat Carousel cat Turret Ball
- Red S Red S HYUE Pet Shoulder Bag Out Carrying Bag Breathable Separatrix Cat Bag Net Gauze Pet Backpack (color Red, Size S)
- WB Road Trip Scooby Doo mini backpack My first adventure small backpack [Toy] by Ruz
- Acavallo copriseggio Therapeutic Gel Coccyx Predector For Jump
- Black MFELICIOO Pet Backpack Breathable Round Out Portable Travel Bag Cat And Dog Backpack (color Pink, Size M)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.