If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Beach Blanket Confusion Large 30 x 40 Kess InHouse Catherine Holcombe Black and bluee Pattern Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch
- Dog Backpack Carrier,Foxom Creative Bubble Backpack Pet Carriers for Cats and Dogs for Outdoor Travel Hiking (Coffee)
- Flannel Blanket Sofa Throw Bed Plush Bedspread Soft Thick Cozy Wrinkle Resistant for All Season Adults Kids Home Outdoor Travel F 59 79inch(150 200cm)
- HSXZ Women's shoes PU Spring Fall Comfort Combat Boots Boots Chunky Heel Booties Ankle Boots for Casual Black
- KESS InHouse Nick Nareshni Lily Pad Flower Coral Green Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- MagiDeal Mini Brush Self Priming Diaphragm Pump Water Pump Piston Pump Plastic, 24W12N20R29B 24W12L30R37B 24W12M25R29B 24W12N20R29B
- Mzdpp EightSided Mesh Red Breathable Cat And Dog Pet Bed Summer Washable Large Medium And Small 3 Size 73X73X43 Cm
- PET LIFE 'EcoPaw' Reversible EcoFriendly Recyclabled Polyfill Fashion Designer Pet Dog Bed Mat Lounge, Medium, orange and Red
- Indigo Ombre Rope Dog Leash, Adjustable Medium
- 1Pc L, bluee Nylon Travel Walking Adjustable Reflective Leash Rope Dog Pet Neck Belt Harness
- Rabbit Hutch Double Decker Apex 48
- C S C S HATHOR-23 Pet Leash Rope Elastic Rope Fun Pet Chest Back Collar Large Dog Supplies Retractable Dogpet Leash (Size S, Style C)
- Manna Pro 0502035355 Ready-to-Use Poultry Predector for Birds 16-Ounce
- Grooming Table Adjustable Portable Foldable Dog Cat Feet Arm Noose 91 x 61 x 82 cm. GT-SIRL
- Medium Red Flower Figure Backrest Pet Nest Four Seasons General Small and Medium Detachable Washable Cat Dog Kennel Villa Warm Cushion MUMUJIN (Size M)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.